The Bundy Murders
A Comprehensive History, 2d ed.
Available for pre-order / backorder
About the Book
In this revised, updated and expanded edition, the author explores the life of Theodore Bundy, one of the more infamous—and flamboyant—American serial killers on record. Bundy’s story is a complex mix of psychopathology, criminal investigation, and the U.S. legal system. This in-depth examination of Bundy’s life and his killing spree that totaled dozens of victims is drawn from legal transcripts, correspondence and interviews with detectives and prosecutors. Using these sources, new information about several murders is unveiled. The biography follows Bundy from his broken family background to his execution in the electric chair.
About the Author(s)
Kevin M. Sullivan is a retired minister and author of 14 books. He’s a former contributing writer for Snitch, a weekly newspaper devoted to crime and the law. He lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
Kevin M. Sullivan
Format: softcover (6 x 9)
Bibliographic Info: photos, notes, bibliography, index
Copyright Date: 2020
Book Reviews & Awards
Reviews of the 1st edition:
• “Despite the multitude of books about Bundy, The Bundy Murders offers fresh material and ideas about Bundy’s predatory movements. Well researched and highly recommended, for Bundy scholars and true crime fans alike.”—Katherine Ramsland, author of The Human Predator and The Devil’s Dozen
• “Unearths new and horrifying evidence of other murders and graphic new details about the most notorious and fascinating serial killer of all time…provides the most in-depth examination of the killer and his murders ever conducted…a must-read for all true crime fans”—Dan Zupansky, author of Trophy Kill
• “The Bundy Murders is scholarly and yet, at the same time, compelling and mesmerizing. Couldn’t put it down. This is crime writing at its very best!”—Gary C. King, author of The Murder of Meredith Kercher and Rage
• “Kevin Sullivan has delivered a precise, knowledgeable chronicle of the life and death of America’s most recognizable serial killer. This highly accessible study gives context to the details of horror unleashed by the unfinished soul we know as Ted Bundy.”—Ron Franscell, bestselling author of The Darkest Night and Delivered from Evil
• “The touchstone of accuracy and insight…never before revealed information on the grisly crimes of America’s most notorious serial killer…required reading for anyone interested in serial killers in general and Ted Bundy in particular.”—Burl Barer, Edgar Award winning author of The Saint: A Complete History in Print Radio Television and Film
• “Sullivan’s book is the most comprehensive I have encountered on Bundy. He provides minor details and insights not provided by any other book on the subject, revealing subtle facets of the killer’s background and crimes which have previously gone unnoticed.”—Gary Brucato, coauthor, The New Evil: Understanding the Emergence of Modern Violent Crime
• “Insightful, well researched, and well written…highly recommend[ed] for any true crime reader, or any reader wanting to know more about Bundy or about deviant personalities. In fact, this book should be required reading for any student of psychology or criminal law”—Psychotic State.com